All miles are in relation to our Scottsdale Oasis rental home shown in the Photo and Links sections.
- Banksy's Art There are two works of art by Banksy that you can see when visiting the Old Town of Park City. One is Cameraman and Flower at 402 Main Street on the side of the Java Cow building. The other is Praying Boy at 537 Main street by a parking garage.
- J.W. Allen & Sons Toys & Candy 1675 Redstone Center Dr, Park City, UT 84098. Cute store with everything you need and want! You'll even find those rare old school toys and candy you loved a a child.
- Olympic Park Book in advance for the Summer Gold Pass Session online. Th pass includes a 3.5 hour session of unlimited use of Alpine Slide, Extreme Tubing, Extreme Zip, Freestyle Zip, Discovery Course, Canyon Course, Summit Course, Drop Tower, Airbag Jumps + Scenic Chairlifts. Be aware of height and age requirements for some activities. Book the BOBSLED experience outside of and preferably on a different day than your 3.5 hour Gold Pass Session. It takes time to get to the top and wait in line during your booked time. It's a bucket list item and worth every second of it. If your child may be scared on the high ropes courses, do not take them up. It creates a standstill. It took us an extra hour (whole course should have taken about 10-15 min) as a two children were coaxed along by parents and employees on the course with them.
- Park City Museum 528 Main Street, Park City, UT. A MUST SEE! Historical, fun and well done museum for kids and adults. Located in Old Town Park City.
- Park Silly Sunday Market Old Town Park City. Sundays in the summer are filled with people eating, shopping, live music, and food tents. Get there when it opens for better parking. Park at the 749-757 7th St Garage and walk down Main Street to the music, food and crafts.
- Stein Eriksen Lodge 7700Stein Way, Park City, UT 84060. Luxurious retreat in a stunning mountaintop setting, game room with free video games, spa, pools. Even if not staying here, it's worth a visit!
- Cascade Springs Easy and pretty walk. Beautiful winding drive getting there.
- Homestead Crater 700 North Homestead Drive
Midway, UT 84049. Enter the crater and swim in the hot springs. Call in advance for reservations.
- Kohler Creamery (Heber Valley Milk & Artisan Cheese) 920 North River Road, Midway, Utah 84049. Fabulous ice cream, cheese and treats. Plan ahead and register for a cheese making class.